Diane Gosselin, Economic Development Officer
Alain Comte, President
Box 336, 55 Rogers Street
Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes, MB R0G 1M0
Hours of service:
8:30 am to 4:30 pm - Monday to Friday
Prepare and maintain a socio-economic development program that enhances the viability and sustainability of the community.
- Assistance in identifying your needs
- Guidance in putting together your business plan
- Information on available sites for the establishment of a business
- Information on business assistance programs
- Referrals to experts
- Help in sourcing other financing
- Link with government and other institutions
- Regional statistics
- Access to information on patents, trade marks, copyrights. And many more!
- Located in the Centre Dom-Benoit, the Corporation de développement communautaire Lourdéon Community Development Corporation offers all of its services in both official languages, français and English.
The CDC Lourdéon:
- Prepares and maintains a strategic plan for economic and community development in the commercial and industrial sectors.
- Ensures support to organisations that contribute to the economic, commercial and community development of the population and assists in the coordination of their activities. A few examples of such organisations are : local chamber of commerce, agricultural committees, municipal, provincial and federal governments, tourism, organisations in the education sector, committees with a financial mandate (economic or commercial).
- Consults with municipal councils in the region on such issues as business, industry, commerce, taxes, zoning, industrial parks, permits, licensing etc.
- Offers services of strategic planning and evaluation on an ongoing or long term basis.
- Proposes programs that would benefit the community at large and would result in new services in hopes of attracting new investments in the community.
- Encourages and supports initiatives or businesses that would create or retain employment within the geographical limits of the Corporation.
- Assists in realizing projects identified in the strategic plan for community development.
- Promotes and explains the reason for being of the Corporation de développent communautaire Lourdéon Community Development Corporation as well as its services and activities.